quinta-feira, agosto 24, 2006

In my defence

In my defence what is there to say, all the mistakes i've made must be faced today. It's not easy now knowing where to start while the world i love tears itself apart.
How can I try to right the wrong. I'm caught in between with a fading dream.
I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be, and it seems like there's no way out of this for me. I used to bring you sunshine now all I ever do is bring you down.
How would it be if you were standing in my shoes, can't you see that it's impossible to choose. There's no making sense of it, every way I go I'm about to lose.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

You will remember when this is blown over,
And everything's all by the way,
When I grow older,
I will be there at your side,
To remind how I still love you
I still love you