quarta-feira, dezembro 27, 2006

I'ts a Hard Life

This is a tricky situation, I've only got myself to blame. It's just a simple fact of life and it can happen to anyone. You win, you lose and it's a chance you have to take with love. I fell in love and now you say it's over and I'm falling apart.
It's a hard life to be true lovers together, to love and live forever in each others hearts.
It's a long hard fight to learn to care for each other to trust in one another right from the start, when you're in love.
I try and mend the broken pieces and I try to fight back the tears. They say it's just a state of mind but it happens to everyone.
How it hurts - deep inside when your love has cut you down to size. Life is tough - on your own amd now I'm waiting for something to fall from the skies. I'm waiting for love.

Sem comentários: