sexta-feira, agosto 03, 2007

Whatever

Still love u anyway and don't know how and don't know why!!! wtf.. life is a piece of shit and i'm really tired of so much confusion... i wanna be in peace.. i wanna rest my head at the end of the day in my pillow and sleep all night long.. i wanna dream with you, dream of all those pretty things we did.. we reinvented love.. but in the end, well, in the end is always the same old story.. me and my pillow talking every single minute of the night discussing wether i'm right or i'm wrong! Do you still remember how we used to be? Or have you erased all those moments we lived?? Well, these things are heavy in my heart.. Don't really know what to do... I miss you A lot and please do not delete me from your life! I'm not there... I'm here, with you! R u alive? Any question? Under the sun? Enter my world... Live free!

4 comentários:

Mar disse...

Vês como eu leio o teu blog? ;) este post não me surpreende assim nada, nada, NADA, depois da conversa de ontem. E dizeres-lhe, não? Nós mulheres precisamos e gostamos de ouvir tudinho! Just a friend's advice! Beijinho*

ALF disse...

Olá, Já disse tudo o que tinha a dizer a quem devia dizer... mas... tou cansadito... vou descansar ;)

Anónimo disse...

Where are you, really? I still can't find the real you. I haven't deleted all those moments but I don't know what to do with them...I miss you too, I miss us and all I thought we had... but its gone, isn't it?

Anónimo disse...

I repeat

"...I miss you A lot and please do not delete me from your life!..."

never...