quarta-feira, abril 25, 2007

'Cause i love everything and everyone, and i just don't feel right when i know that the things i've done were bad to those who were close to me. I'm not that kind of man that goes down the street and the only purpose is to hurt the feelings of the world.. i just can't deal with what i've done and the feeling is bad.
Something tells me that the devil inside me has gone a few months ago but the truth is that the fuckin bastard left his marks! Now, i'm tryin' hard to get my life back and i won't quit. I'll never do something to hurt my world again 'cause the scars are here and i can't forget all this nightmare. I trust in me and noone else. I am my future and i feel good fighting this battle.
What i really wanna know, my baby, what i really wanna say, i can't define but, well, it's love that i need.
By the way, i don't really give a damn. Past is gone!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

I really want to give you all that love that you need...
...but unhappily, i´m not the right person...

And... I just wanna say...
I love you...