terça-feira, abril 03, 2007

Why!?

Have you ever felt lonely in your life? Have you ever felt like you were running towards the abyss and with no brakes you tend yourself to let go? I don't believe that anybody feels the way i do, about you now! But who are you? Who am I? what can i say to you? Just like the song... there are many things i would like to say to you but i, really, don't know how!
Is this some kind of a masterplan that ruins my life everytime i make a move? We don't know how it's gonna be, but please let it be... Am i pursuiting something unreal? Am i living on the edge with all my fucking decisions?
Oh please just let me be... i don't know what i'm feeling rigth now, i need time to think, to love me, to find me.. i need the man i used to be, more than ever!

Sem comentários: