sábado, maio 19, 2007

Dream

I really don't know, I really don't care
All i wanna know is how to clean my head!
I'm tired of so much confusion, so much illusions
I've to wake up and feel the break up!
Sad eyes, blind minds..
Let me rest for a minute and then i'll be back to fight
Fight for you, fight for us... does it matter?
I don't think so.
All i know is that the world is mine!
The future? I don't care.. Live for today, not for tomorrow!
Let me go back to my memories
Let me remember all my dreams!
Don't know if they're real... Don't know if they´re mine!
All i know is that my world is blind!
I never understood...
I will never understand!
but anyway the wind blows i won't ever let you down!!!
Sweet, sweet... my life was so sweet!
Back to life... back to reality!!!
I've got to wake up and smell the coffee!
Thank you dear, for my dream!

Sem comentários: