quinta-feira, maio 17, 2007

Waiting

Well there ain’t no point in moving on until you’ve got somewhere to go, and the road that I have walked upon, well, it filled my pockets and emptied out my soul.
All those insecurities that have held me down for so long, I can’t say that I’ve found a cure for these but at least I know them! So they’re not so strong.
You look for your dreams in heaven but what the hell are you supposed to do when they come true? Well there’s one year of my life in these songs and some of them are about you. Now I know there’s no way I can write those wrongs, believe me I would not lie you’ve hurt my pride.
I guess there’s a road without you but you once said there’s a way back for every man
So here I am
Don’t people change, here I am
Is it too late to try again
Here I am

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

I´m sorry...

Anónimo disse...

You say:
"Is it too late to try again"

I say:
"better late than never"

When they come true!,
you just enjoi the moment, you smile... and be happy for yourself!

It´s a kind of magic!!!

he said: "No mortal man can win this day" it´s Wrong...

Do you look for your dreams in haven????
...

Open your eyes... and look around...